How To Install & Run Your Self-hosted WordPress Website
WordPress is the most popular content management system on the Internet (and it’s absolutely free). Now Get your blog up and running in just 15 minutes by setting up WordPress. To describe the installation method, I have put together the info-graphic below that takes you through the process of step to step guide to setup your WordPress.
Some important WordPress plugins :
- WordPress SEO by Yoast for site SEO.
- EasyWPSEO for Keyword optimization.
- Adrotate for rotating my affiliate ads.
- Akismet for preventing comment spam.
- Auto post thumbnail for automatic generation of featured image.
- Digg digg for Social bookmarking icons
- Google XML sitemaps for creating sitemap.
- Insights for helping me in inter-linking while writing post.
- Jetpack by WordPress for multiple purposes including stats in Dashboard.
- ManageWP plugin to control blog from ManageWP dashboard.
- No Self pings to stop self pinging
- nRelate related content for related posts with thumbnail..
- PushPress for faster indexing.
- SEO friendly images for image level SEO.
- Subscribe to comments plugin.
- WP Smush.it for image compression.
- WP Super cache for Caching.
- Wptouch for mobile friendly WordPress blog.
So, have you setup your blog? If you feel any problem or any query with the setup, then please do the comments below.
Download this infographic.